Concordia Children's Services
Concordia Childrens Services is a community based child welfare service, located in central Manila, The Philippines. We take in orphans and assist children who are from very poor families and provide them with education, spiritual hope and nourishment. Concordia's primary goals are to provide:
- quality temporary care to abandoned or neglected children until they are placed in permanent homes.
- social workers to work with mothers and families of abandoned children so they can return to their natural family or be placed in a permanent, stable and loving home.
- protection for 104 vulnerable children from the dangers of the street
- an empathetic staff to work with street and urban poor children so they can grow up with a proper education, dignity and accountability.
- quality social services by ensuring staff development, recruitment of volunteers and finding caring supporters to assist the children.
We are a faith based organization funded entirely by donors. By partnering with us we can serve more children. Click, how to help, to view ways you can partner with us.
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14 (NIV)