Concordia Children's Services
Concordia's goals are to provide:
- quality temporary care to abandoned or neglected children until they are placed in permanent homes.
- social workers to work with mothers and families of abandoned children so they can return to their natural family or be placed in a permanent, stable and loving home.
- protection for vulnerable children from the dangers of the street
- understanding workers and needed scarce resources for street and urban poor children to grow up with dignity and accountability.
- quality services by ensuring staff development, recruitment of volunteers and finding caring supporters to assist the children.
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14 (NIV)